Mutton mince/chicken mince - 250gms
Roasted Bengal gram - 2tbsps
Hard boiled eggs - 6
Green chillies – 2
Red chilli powder-1tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/8tsp
Fresh Coriander - 1tbsp chopped
Fresh mint – 1tbsp chopped
Coriander powder – 1/2tsp
Garam masala - 1/2tsp
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2tsp
Lemon juice - 1tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - for frying
1. Take a blender add roasted bengal gram, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, ginger & garlic paste, turmeric powder and make a fine powder, next add in this mixture chicken/mutton mince, mint & coriander leaves, and lemon juice and blend the all ingredients together little coarsely not like a paste& keep aside.
2. Next divide the mince mixture into 6 portions to make 6 koftas.
3. Take one portion, flatten the mixture on the palm and putting one boiled egg, cover the mixture over the egg.
4. Repeat the same method with the other eggs.
5. Deep fry on medium heat till the koftas turn golden brown.
6. Serve with green chutney and cut into two pieces while serving.